glock accessories amazon: from the italian manufacturer

HANDGUNS 1911 (Many Brand) 2011 (Many Brand) Arex Arsenal Firearms Beretta Bul Canik CZ FK BRNO Glock H&K HS / Springfield Armory Phoenix Sig Sauer Smith&Wesson Tanfoglio HUNTING Front Sights And Rear Sights Benelli Beretta Browning Fabarm Heckler & Koch Izhmash Marlin Merkel Remington Ruger Verney Carron Winchester SHOTGUN Accessories And Tools Baikal Benelli Beretta … Read more

deus ex human revolution developer: the difference between new creations

Dismantled the main components of the new project of the developers of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Cover: official art for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy / Eidos Montreal Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy was released on October 26 on all current platforms, but even before the release, it managed to … Read more

7 best Source games made outside of Valve

We will tell you how the engine became a platform for the most unusual projects. Not alone Portal and  Half-Life alive the Source  – on the engine Valve times out projects whose authors were decided on a bold experiment with gameplay, story, and even the very format of the video game. Not all of them were equally successful, but each arouses at least curiosity, … Read more

Sony will charge $ 10 to upgrade exclusives to nextgen versions

sony upgrade

Sony confirmed the news, but noted that there is an exception – the upcoming blockbuster adventure Horizon Forbidden West. This title will allow the publisher to upgrade to the nextgen version absolutely free. Last week, Sony and Guerrilla Games opened pre-orders for different versions of the adventure. Then the publisher stated that those who buy the Digital Deluxe, Collector’s or Regalla … Read more

Launched the 1st hand drawn game on Kickstarter: fails for law problems

Artist Philip Summers was planning to release Hand-Drawn Game Guides  – four large illustrated walkthrough books for classic video games.  On August 6, he launched a Kickstarter campaign for his project.  With a goal of 20 thousand dollars, the author collected more than 322 thousand – according to him, the required amount was accumulated in a matter of … Read more

Qiiwi Games acquires hyper-casual game developer for 1Mil $ deal

Swedish gaming company Qiiwi Games has acquired a majority stake in British hyper-casual title developer Playright Games. The sale amount is about $ 1.1 million. The deal took place back in August. The terms stipulate that Qiiwi will acquire 63.75% of Playright’s shares at an initial price of $ 540,000 and buy the remaining 36.25% for an additional $ … Read more