Hi people! Today I will try to analyze the seasonal task: Survival Kit. This task dedicated to the royal battle, as well as the Gunsmith and in general all those updates that have occurred with weapons in the game.
The better the equipment, the easier it is to survive! Defeat your opponent in the royal battle!
Kill 5 enemies with the M4 in a battle royale.
I don’t play much, but it seems like since last season the M4 comes across only in air cargo. At least I found it only there. But I still used the one that I set up through the Gunsmith.
Kill 5 enemies with the ASM10 in a battle royale.
I think ASM10 needs no introduction. Don’t forget that you can add it to your ARSENAL through the Gunsmith (more on that below).
Pick up rare weapons 10 times in battle royale.
Rare means blue. If you still do not know what each of the colors means, you can read about it in another article at the link below.
Get custom weapons in the battle royale cargo 3 times.
But this is just a new theme in the game, now when you open the cargo, you can click on the ARSENAL to take the weapon configured in the Gunsmith from it. How to work with the Gunsmith, you can read in the review on the Gunsmith at the link below.
Kill 5 enemies with a custom weapon from a set.
Kill with the weapon that you took in the air cargo in the ARMORY.
Pick up epic weapons 3 times in battle royale.
Epic, it’s purple
Kill 5 enemies with legendary weapons in battle royale.
Legendary, it’s orange, the easiest way to take it from the air cargo.
The main reward will be such a “Knitted Snake” skin for Special Forces 1, as for me, these skins are already heaps and so!
Also on the way there will be a very good epic business card “Double Murder”.
Well, somehow, I think everything should be right! The main thing is to be careful, although it’s not for me to talk about it.
Call of Duty Mobile WiKi: Tips and tricks for passing the game
CALL OF DUTY MOBILE is an Android game with a release date of 09/30/2019 from Activision. Game genre: Action. In the article, we summarized tips for leveling from TOP players, developers’ answers to gamers’ questions, guides for beginners from the official site, and our secrets of passing the game. Attention, the Wise Geek website is constantly updated, visit us more often.
It is better to download Call of Duty Mobile to your computer using this link and play in Full HD resolution with maximum graphics, without brakes and with saving progress. Just download the emulator, log into your Google Play account, install the game in the window that appears, and you will become the Wisest of all.
The content of the article
- Overview of game modes
- How to win the Royal battle?
- Guide for beginners
- Choosing the best weapon
- Character characteristics
- Secrets of the game
- Beginner Tips
- System requirements
- Proper graphics and controls settings
- If the game does not start, does not enter, does not load or crashes
Call of Duty Mobile: Game Modes Overview
What is Call of Duty Mobile? This is a mobile shooter that fits the standard multiplayer modes from the PC version, along with accurate recreation of maps and characters. Also in the mobile version there is a new Battle Royale mode with a narrowing zone, helicopters and a lot of other interesting things.
Multiplayer mode or Network game, in itself includes several modes:
- Frontline is a standard team deathmatch. The goal is to get a lot of frags (killed enemies). After the kill, the player appears at the base and can continue the battle again. Whose team scores 50 points faster (points are awarded for each kill of the enemy), she wins.
- Team battle – in fact, the same as the Front Line. Only the fight goes up to 40 points. After the kill, the player does not appear at the base, but in a place where there are currently no enemies. Apparently, this was done on purpose so that the opponents would not occupy the base where you are returning.
- Supremacy is a point capture mode. That is, special places – points A, B, C. And accordingly, the more points you capture, the more points you get for killing. Those who defend the points should maintain them for as long as possible. The game is played in 2 rounds. As soon as the game has reached 50 points, the 2nd round immediately begins, which lasts up to 100 points. Quite dynamic and exciting mode.
- Search and Destroy is a classic bomb mode, very similar to Counter-Strike. One team plants explosives at one of the points, the second one protects and defuses the bomb. The game goes up to 6 wins, and after each win the game can automatically change the task to a round. However, if you die, you will not be able to be reborn. That is, you are out of the game. This is the longest of the modes and the game.
- Training against AI (artificial intelligence) – the player fights against fighters – robots (bots). This mode is more suitable for beginners or for testing weapons or settings. The bots here are pretty amorphous and stupid.
All these types of Multiplayer are normal battles, participation in them affects the level of characters in the game, but they do not affect the rank. But, after level 10, players open the “Rating battles” tab in multiplayer.
These are battles in which players gain rating and rank, grow in skills and abilities. The higher the rating, the more interesting and stronger the opponents come across. Initially, only Team Battle will be available. In the future, at a higher level and rank, Supremacy and Search and Destroy modes will appear. If in simple multiplayer you can choose cards yourself, then in a Rating Battle, you randomly land on one of 9 cards. You can’t select a card here.
Before going into battle, each player can customize several outfits. At the start, only 1 set slot is available, but more slots for sets will open at certain levels.
A set is a set of clothes, weapons, body kits and skills concentrated in one slot. During a Multiplayer game (right in the battle), you can quickly change the set, and not pick up weapons and skills separately. This is a very convenient solution. You can choose kits for different situations and under different modes.
Levels. Throughout the game, you’ll raise your level. Achievements are given for each level. Gradually, you unlock different game features, weapons, experience cards, and more. Moreover, this rich variety of items and skins (graphic image of the item) is given to you absolutely free of charge!
The higher the level, the more diverse the assortment in your equipment collection will be.
While we were preparing material for you, a new Zombie has been released in the game – a mode that is divided into 3 sections:
- Standard raid – here it is proposed to pump your character, open new areas and at the end fill up the boss.
- Hardcore raid – dynamic battles with powerful zombies accompanied by a strong boss.
- Survival – endless crowds of the dead. Before the fight, you should dress as best as possible in order to withstand as many waves as possible.
In the mode, interesting types of weapons drop out, new character skins, fragments of objects (from which epic weapons are assembled). To get a decent uniform, you need to sit in Zombie mode for a very long time. For real money in this mode, you can buy resuscitation coins for resurrection only in this part of the game. You will have several attempts for a free resurrection, then these coins are spent. If you don’t have them, you will still rise, but without the weapons you have earned.
Therefore, it is necessary to make sure that you use only free attempts, that is, you rarely need to die.
At the start, you appear in a house that is attacked by zombies. First you need to get some gold, then go down to the basement and open a special box with randomly dropped weapons. Opening the crate costs 850 gold. If you’re lucky, you should find a “Miracle Cannon” or a machine gun. On the map in 2 places you can buy AK-47. It’s not expensive, but you won’t regret it. Ammo for weapons can be bought in the mode itself.
You shouldn’t spend gold right and left, because it will be useful for opening new territories. Also, bottles with liquid are bought for gold, which gives positive effects to the soldier. Before you reach the boss you need to drink all possible effects. Bottles are highlighted on the map with special icons.
There are 7 character effects in total. The first 5 are on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the buildings in the center of the map. The last 2 are in the basement. To get them, you should repair the elevator in the main building (in the center of the map) and go down. Then you will die less.
Call of Duty Mobile: Battle Royale
The royal battle is, in fact, a completely different game that the developers have introduced into the familiar Call of Duty. But, probably, to make the shooter attractive and exciting from all sides. Here 100 people land on the island and the mission of each is to become the only survivor in this match. There are no pre-weapons here. All equipment, body kits, skills, perks, players must find on the map itself. In fact, only a character in a suit gets on the plane.
The mode is very interesting. You can switch to the camera from 1 or 3 persons. At the same time, the dynamics change dramatically.
Battle Royale Features
Suit – wing. It is impossible to kill yourself by falling from a height in this mode. But you can use the suit in which you landed on the map, that is, fall and open the wings of the uniform. And this is an application for vertical gameplay. In general, a suit is a very useful thing. It will work, for example, when you are flying in a helicopter, you are hit, and you land on the wing directly to the enemy and shoot at the same time.
Helicopter. Yes, there are helicopters on the map, and there are a sufficient number of them in different parts of the island. Helicopters are easy to fly, they fly high, but they do not have firearms, except for passengers who shoot while sitting on their sides. A helicopter is an irreplaceable thing, because the map is very large, and there is no more mobile way to move in the game yet. But there is 1 minus – among the weapons there are a lot of grenade launchers and rocket launchers, including homing ones, so a helicopter is not the safest mode of transport.
There are also many other vehicles: motorcycles, trucks, even a jeep with a machine gun for the shooter. That is, everything in order to have a lot of noise and dynamics on the map.
At the initial stages, there are a lot of bots – robots on the map. But the more you play, the more interesting the rivals become.
Boss. What else makes Battle Royale different from other similar games? This boss is the Hellhound. Huge bloodthirsty beast. But if you fail it, you will get a lot of good items for the match. It appears periodically on one of the farms of the map.
Map. If you open the map, you can periodically see flying planes with a load of buns for players (drop), which are dropped onto the playing field. Also, points with ability amplifiers are periodically shown on the map. Approaching the amplification, you can see 4 compartments with microcircuits – these are the very amplifiers. But how they work is not entirely clear. The only difference is that the skill icon lights up in a poisonous pink color. There are simply no other differences. Medicine heals at the same rate, the shield, as it was, remained bulletproof. The scout also has a peep time.
First aid kits. All medicines in the game can be consumed on the go (a very nice difference from other similar games). Now it is not necessary to stop to change bandages or eat adrenaline. It is very convenient: nothing stops you. They killed on the go, and healed on the go.
For an experienced layman, the Royal Battle would be completely boring, so players are given a choice of roles, each of which gives the opportunity to use additional abilities during the battle. You cannot change roles during the match.
If you are playing with friends, then you should have time to choose the profession of a soldier you need. Since in the game you cannot take 2 fighters with the same specialties into a squad. Once you choose a role, it becomes inaccessible to the rest of the squad members.
Thanks to these professions, the battles are more interesting. While someone puts up cover, the other is already highlighting the enemies, the third is healing a wounded ally. So with proper team selection, an ordinary battle turns into a real special operation.
Also, before the start of the match, one of your team randomly becomes the commander, and the rest of the squad members automatically cling to him. A team can be made up of 4 people.
After your death, one of the team members can resurrect you. To do this, you need to pick up a special token from your corpse in a very short period of time. Thus, after 3 – 4 minutes, you will again be parachuted from the plane near the team. If everyone is killed, then no one will be able to resurrect. It is necessary that at least 1 member of the squad was alive. And if he managed to pick up the tokens of fallen friends and survive until your resurrection, then all allies will be able to return to the battle again and continue the match.
Call of Duty Mobile: Beginner’s Guide
Call of Duty has a lot of fans around the world, a lot of people have tried their hand at PC versions and game consoles. A lot of people were waiting for the release of the mobile version. Therefore, Call of Duty Mobile has a very promising future. The mobile version has 2 large parts in 1 game, or even not so, but 2 games inside one shell.
When you first enter the game, you are prompted to log in. But at the moment you can only register through Facebook. After registration, the player is greeted by the main screen of the game – the lobby. Here you can choose 1 of 5 heroes, you can change the appearance of the character during the gameplay. It is here that you can create kits (we wrote about them above) for a Multiplayer game.
At the input in the mode, everything is standard:
- Events – a daily login reward is given, plus good prizes are periodically issued for completing temporary tasks.
- Clans – you can join a clan and, together with your comrades, go to battles and develop strategies.
- Rating tables – you can look at the accounts of guys who do not have a personal life.
- Shop – here you can buy different cases and the best weapons for real money. You can also earn credits in the game. You can also buy the Battle Pass here. The Battle Pass is a monthly activity that awards prizes for leveling up. There are a lot of prizes, so if you have the opportunity to purchase a pass, then you can do it.
- Player profile – here you can see your statistics, achievements, and level rewards. For each new level, you can get rewards: skins, perks, skills and weapons. At each level, the player will be waiting for something interesting. Also for the levels you can get experience cards for which you can pump weapons. To open a lot of nice good items, you just need to play. Rewards are given here until the last level 150, and not just at the start, to provoke you.
In Call of Duty Mobile in Multiplayer mode, you do not need to run and pick up items. Everything can be bet before the match. All settings and selection of weapons are made immediately before the battle itself. You choose a weapon, put additional equipment (body kits) on it, upgrade it, thereby increasing its characteristics, and go into battle.
Pumping weapons. Weapons here are pumped very quickly. To open all body kits for a particular gun, you will need 2 – 5 battles. You can also use special experience cards that instantly increase the level of your firearm. They also get quickly and easily for the fights. You just play, score points for kills and get great game goodies.
In the kit, in addition to the main weapon, you can put a secondary one:
The bazooka has 1 cartridge and takes too long to open. While you aim, you will be killed 100 times. So a bazooka in a Multiplayer game is not an option. You can also put additional equipment on the gun. The knives in the game are very cool. Damage is written on them – 50, but in fact the enemy can be killed with 1 hit.
Experience cards are recommended to upgrade guns that you do not use often. The main weapon should be downloaded only in battles. Thus, playing on 1 gun, you are actually pumping 2 – 3 weapons.
Pumping weapons is needed so that you can hang additional equipment on it (butts, optical sights, handles, and more). Each weapon has its own attachments. But pumping only works in multiplayer.
If you thought about some kind of imbalance between people who contribute real money to the game (donators) and ordinary players, then you are very mistaken. Due to the very easy leveling and weapons, you definitely won’t feel imbalance here. The only difference between the players may be in the skill and experience of the game.
The choice of gun depends on your preference and play style. If you’re more of a passive gamer, stalking the enemy at long range, then the sniper rifle is the one for you. You can put a CMO on it, which increases penetration and damage for vehicles up to 100%, a stock to increase the rate of fire and a quick-release magazine. If you put all this on a rifle, then you will make an excellent sniper.
For medium distances, a light machine gun should be chosen. It is better to put a stock on it (increases aiming speed), a handle (also increases aiming speed) and a CMO (increases damage for vehicles). Everything – a great weapon for medium shooting is ready! You can work with this weapon in close combat, but the thing is that the sight on it turns on for a long time. And going out with an opponent 1 on 1, who will have, for example, a submachine gun, then the opponent will have more chances to shoot you.
For close combat, it is better to take a submachine gun. The damage of these guns is decent enough, and putting attachments on it to increase the aiming speed will make you a champion.
But if you want to compare and upgrade weapons yourself, then you should click on the “Comparison” button in the upper right corner. In this tab, you can compare absolutely any weapon that is found in the game.
A secondary weapon is an additional weapon that you can take into battle with the main one. It can be pistols or a cool knife to finish off the enemy. You can also put a grenade launcher in this slot.
Want to be the best in the game? Visit our site WiseGeek.ru often! In our articles, we summarize the tips of experienced players, recommendations from developers, official guides and our secrets of passing games.
Operative costume – this function does not affect anything, it’s just a decor that pleases your eye.
Special weapon – it can also be taken into battle, and it takes up a separate slot. These guns cannot be used immediately. It is necessary to wait until a special scale is filled, after which this weapon will become available for a certain time.
- The scythe is a light machine gun, it only hits the path and almost 100% sends the enemy to the respawn point, without even aiming too hard. It is best used on large spacious maps.
- The Purifier is a flamethrower that has no chance of killing opponents. That is, if you hit the enemy even a little bit with fire, he will still burn out, even if he managed to kill you. Its disadvantage is that the aiming range is very small. But on certain maps, it is a pleasure to use it. This refers to small maps, on which almost all the battles take place point-blank.
- The war machine is an automatic grenade launcher, has 1 charge, so it is rarely used in Multiplayer.
- Tempest – unlocked at level 35. This is a super-gun that knocks down opponents with an electric charge, while working massively (it can hit up to 9 opponents).
- Shield – transformer – opens at level 50. You can put a bulletproof wall.
- Sparrow is a bow with explosive arrows, works at long distances. Excellent thing.
All these special weapons can not always be used. First, you should wait for the indicator charge. Secondly, when the gauge is full, you can use guns until you run out of ammo or use time (the gauge will roll back).
- Lethal – these are grenades (sticky, fragmentation), as well as mines – stretch marks.
- Tactical – blinding grenades, smoke guns.
At level 48, a portable active defense system is unlocked that shoots all explosives.
Perks are additional abilities of the character. There are a lot of them and they perform different functions: they increase running speed, regeneration, follow enemy tracks. There is even a Ghost that makes you invisible to enemy tracking systems. There is a skill for silent movement. But you can put only 3 perks. It is better to choose perks of different types.
There are a huge number of options for upgrading your soldier. But if you think that at level 1 you will always be killed, since you have few open items, then you are mistaken. Some experienced players, even at high levels, sometimes use weapons that they received at the start of the game.
Weapons of battle
Right in the battle, after death (in Network mode), you can choose 1 of your kits. The higher your level, the more slots for kits you will open. You can make several of your own templates for different maps and battles.
In addition to any variety of weapons and lotions for him, there is also the “Point Series” tab. These are additional skills that a player can use in a Multiplayer game. You can choose only 3, but you can also make several characters and change them in battle. As you level up, more options open up for you. Skills from this tab are used in combat once you have accumulated a certain number of kill points. But points are reset after death.
- UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) – a simple drone that shows enemies on the mini-map.
- Drone – killer – kills enemies.
- Counter – UAV – this beetle turns off the enemy mini-map for a while so that opponents cannot see the presence of troops on the map.
- Rocket “Predator” – you, having hidden well, open the UAV control panel and point the rocket where you want. Even if you are overwhelmed, the process will not be interrupted and the rocket will do its job.
- Air cargo – a plane with cargo is called and some kind of yummy flies to you. It can be a Molotov cocktail or an additional UAV for which you need to save points, and it works immediately from the load.
- Turrets – shoot down drones and opponents. There is a turret – a machine gun, which can be placed, for example, on capturing points, and it will very well help you fight off an attack.
The game has a death replay camera. If you are killed, you are shown how the enemy sent you to respawn. And even if you were killed by a grenade or from a UAV, the camera will show this too.
Call of Duty Mobile: Best Weapons
There are a lot of weapons in the game, and they are the same in terms of parameters in multiplayer and in the Royal battle. Weapons are divided into several classes:
- Assault (rifles, machine guns).
- Sniper rifles.
- Pistols are machine guns.
- Light machine guns.
Assault weapons are often considered the best primary weapon choice due to their high damage and rate of fire. They can be used in any range, putting them above some other classes like shotguns. Assault weapons have a single-shot function, perfect for finishing off an enemy at long range.
AK-47 “Red Triangle”. Comparing all assault weapons, statistically the best of all options in this category is the AK-47, although it is not the strongest in terms of accuracy, the rest of the statistics take precedence over all other assault weapons.
- Damage – 70.
- Accuracy – 45.
- Distance – 65.
- Rate of fire – 55.
- Mobility – 60.
The main advantage of the machine is high damage. Even if you used up the entire magazine on the enemy, you dealt him significant damage, and you can finish him off with the help of auxiliary weapons (for example, a pistol).
Snipers are non-melee weapons. Therefore, if you have such equipment, then keep yourself at a long distance from opponents. The bullet speed is the highest among all primary weapon classes. Therefore, distance is of secondary importance here. It is recommended to always arm yourself with a secondary weapon, in case the enemy gets too close to you.
In this category, 2 rifles take the lead:
If you have both of these rifles, then it is better to take the DL Q33. This is due to the low mobility of the Arctic.50. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to move in scope, with the Arctic you will not be comfortable doing so. DL Q33 is a more balanced weapon with higher damage.
Characteristics of DL Q33:
- Damage – 90.
- Accuracy – 60.
- Distance – 95.
- Rate of fire – 15.
- Mobility – 45.
Characteristics of Arktika.50:
- Damage – 85.
- Accuracy – 60.
- Distance – 95.
- Rate of fire – 30.
- Mobility – 50.
Pistols – machine guns
There are several SMGs in the game that deal high damage, but only in melee. And this means that you will have to get close to the enemy, which is a risky maneuver. However, the high mobility of weapons will help you in this endeavor. To do this, you need to find a PP, which will have high accuracy and rate of fire. And the best of them is the AKS-74Y.
Characteristics of AKS-74Y:
- Damage – 80.
- Accuracy – 55.
- Distance – 35.
- Rate of fire – 60.
- Mobility – 75.
This model, compared to the beginners’ favorite PDW-57 “Zombie Gene”, has 10% higher mobility, 10% higher rate of fire (which means that the weapon will deal more damage in a few seconds). Although the “Zombie Gene” deals more damage, it loses in all other indicators. It is for these reasons that it is better to choose the AKS-74Y, with which you will run fast enough to dodge enemy fire. To all this, you will have enough accuracy and speed of fire.
light machine guns
There are several light machine guns in the game. The advantage of these weapons is that they have high damage and the largest store. But these guns also have a minus – this is their low accuracy and mobility. And if you still decide to take a light machine gun as your main weapon, then one of the best options is, without a doubt, the UL-736 “Zombie Gene”.
- Damage – 70.
- Accuracy – 45.
- Distance – 55.
- Rate of fire – 60.
- Mobility – 40.
This barrel can be obtained at level 108, well, or bought in the store for credits.
Credits are a rare in-game currency that can be bought with real money or earned in the game.
This machine gun is the favorite with the highest balanced stats of all weapons in this class. There is simply no better option.
Shotguns are the best type of weapon for close combat: high damage, accuracy and mobility. Therefore, it is recommended to equip a pistol as a secondary weapon. In case you can’t hit your target with a shotgun and need something faster and more comfortable as a backup.
Shotgun BY15 , compared to others in this category, is in 2nd place in terms of maximum damage. It is recommended to choose it because of the high rate of fire. If the discrepancy were significant compared to the damage indicators of other barrels in this category, then another weapon could be taken. But since the difference between damage is small, and the rate of fire is much higher, this shotgun is ideal.
- Damage – 85.
- Accuracy – 80.
- Distance – 30.
- Rate of fire – 20.
- Mobility – 75.
A pistol, in most cases, should always be your secondary weapon. With high damage, great accuracy, and high mobility that allows you to move quickly without feeling burdened. In addition, in a difficult situation, when most weapons run out of ammo, you can always get a gun in a second and try to finish off the enemy.
J358 – “Blue Sea”, despite the fact that its rate of fire is significantly lower than that of other pistols, it is in the lead in other parameters. Yes, you will shoot less, but you will be more likely to hit the target and deal significant damage.
- Damage – 80.
- Accuracy – 70.
- Distance – 35.
- Rate of fire – 15.
- Mobility – 90.
Launchers are a great useful weapon, in the hands of which you will not move quickly. They can be fired 1 time. But at the same time, they give out very high damage, which can kill more than 1 target per shot. It can be emphasized again that they are used to destroy helicopters. Against the background of this class, the FHS-18 gun stands out.
Features of FHS-18:
- Damage – 90.
- Accuracy – 90.
- Distance – 90.
- Rate of fire – 10.
- Mobility – 10.
It is this barrel that is advised to take if you decide to choose a launcher. Even though it deals slightly less damage than its alternative, it has incredibly high accuracy which makes up for the discrepancy.
Call of Duty Mobile Character Stats
Characters are divided into roles only in the Royal Battle, in the Multiplayer game there is no such distinction. Here you can simply choose the appearance of your soldier. There are 6 professions implemented in Battle Royale, which are selected immediately before the match:
There is also a 7th class, but so far it is not available – this is a Paratrooper. He can set up special springboards that throw him and the whole team into the sky in case of danger. And then you can land with the help of a suit – a wing.
All of these classes can be upgraded. There are special purple dots on the map that contain containers with upgrade modules. Each class has its own active and passive abilities. Playing as a team in the Royal Battle, you can not only rashly run around and bring everyone down right and left, but act tactically and in concert.
- Passive ability – allies healing speed increased by 25%.
- Active Ability – Summons a healing station that flies around and heals you and your team.
In Call of Duty Mobile, professional active skills cool down very quickly, so you can use them almost at any time.
The Medic is a very useful character for both team play and solo runs. You cannot be cured by adrenaline. And in ordinary pharmacies there is no adrenaline. That is, if you have 150 health points, and you are shredded a little, then, for example, 135 health points will remain. In this case, you will not be able to get better with first-aid kits, only adrenaline. First aid kit at the doctor, restores adrenaline. But adrenaline does not work in every case. Let’s say your health bar was filled to the maximum, and after being wounded, 101 lives remained, then in this case the adrenaline will work. And if you have 100 health units, then you have to, there is a full first-aid kit.
The team must have a medic, as he can restore health during the battle or during a break. Thus, the squad will live longer.
- Passive ability – detection of enemy traces. The scout sees the last traces of the enemy on the ground.
- Active ability – the hero launches a beacon that shows the presence of enemies in a particular room. The scout and his team can see the silhouette of the enemy through the walls.
After the beacon has detected the enemy, it can be found by following the tracks when the beacon stops working. Sometimes you don’t know if someone is in the house or not. Then you can launch the beacon and detect the enemy. At the same time, the zombies that the Clown releases are also shown.
- Active ability – this ability can greatly ruin the enemy’s life. The hero releases a music box – a clown, which, when activated, starts playing and summons zombies. Zombies attack the enemy, and after a certain time the box stops singing and explodes. The explosion deals serious damage to the opponent and those who are nearby.
- Passive ability – reduces the range of monsters to 15 meters so that zombies do not hit their summoner.
Clown – very insidious, perfectly smokes enemies out of houses. The role is well suited to someone who likes to play solo.
- Passive ability – noise reduction while moving.
- Active ability – thanks to the presence of a hook and a cable, a soldier can climb into hard-to-reach places.
An ordinary player, in order to climb onto the roof of a house, needs to use a ladder and a certain time, and a ninja throws a hook on the roof and calmly climbs the cable. This saves a lot of time. This hero is more suitable for solo play, because he can take positions where other players cannot climb. Works great when narrowing the zone. You can take a vantage point and fire at opponents.
- The passive ability is a durable armor that reduces all damage taken by 20%, except for shooting damage (grenades, rockets, etc.).
- Active ability – forms a bulletproof shield, which, when activated for a second, blinds the enemy for 1 second and demoralizes the enemy. Because of the wall, you can safely shoot, and the opponent will not be able to hit you.
If you take the enemy by surprise, flash gives you a 2-3 shot advantage. If you are pinned somewhere in a corner, and there are no ways to retreat, you should immediately set up a barrier and shoot back. A very good support class that gives time to pick up the wounded and regroup the team. He is indispensable in team play.
Active ability – summons a drone that can detect an enemy and inflict periodic damage on him. The drone flies with the hero when there are no enemies nearby. If, for example, you did not notice the enemy, the drone will see everything! He flies up to the opponent, and begins to attack him. But the drone is easy to shoot down.
Passive ability – the mechanic determines the presence of equipment and enemy traps. Equipment can be seen through the walls, and traps are highlighted in white.
Mechanics are mostly loved because of the nimble drone. Good for a team or solo game.
Team building advice. Since a squad in the Royal Battle can only consist of 4 people, 3 professions are very useful in each group:
4 profession can be taken at will.
Call of Duty Mobile: Game Secrets
Marks on the map
There are certain places on the map that are marked with different colors:
- Purple dot – indicates the presence of amplification chips in this location. These schemes enhance your hero’s skills. Near the amplifiers there are 2 chests that you can open and pick up items.
- Green dot – marked areas where the airdrop fell (cargo with buns from the plane). The container contains weapons, body kits for weapons, armor and more. In addition to good items, you can find 2 TOP guns: the first one is the “War Machine” (grenade launcher) and the Arktika.50 rifle. The rifle comes immediately with the best golden body kit and high performance. The gun has an infrared sight that highlights enemies. If you prone at a height, then you will have a great advantage.
- Red dot – shows the location of the boss on the map. It’s quite simple to destroy the dog with a team: 4 people, everyone fires at him, he will attack one, and kill the rest. But when you are alone, especially a beginner, problems can arise. You should constantly step back, you should not even go into the sight, so as not to slow down the speed of movement. You just need to run backwards in a circle so that the monster does not hit you with its paw. Thus, the boss can be killed with 1 person. Just take more ammo with you. The boss drops epic (purple) equipment, weapons, first aid kits. With one thug, you can dress almost the entire team.
Where are the helicopters located?
It is very convenient for a team to move in helicopters and shoot at enemies. Helicopters can be found at different points on the map, but they are stable in the following areas:
- Nuclear station.
- Kill house.
These are the most popular points where you can get hold of flying transport. It should be borne in mind that there are still places with helicopters on the map. But if you do not need transport, then you can organize an ambush for fans of flights.
What are the zombies guarding?
There are places marked in the space of the Royal battle with a blue beam. This is a highlighted chest with good items. Purple uniforms go there for sure, sometimes you can find gold ones. To get this chest, you need to deal with a crowd of the walking dead. By the way, they also drop good things. We have identified several permanent places where the chests are located:
- Bus station.
- Forest (near the Cemetery).
You can kill zombies in any way (grenade, guns, knives). In these places you can get hold of equipment and diversify your gameplay.
Shoot down a plane
Many beginners do not know that a plane that drops containers can be shot down with a rocket launcher. If the transport has not yet had time to drop its cargo, then when it falls, the plane immediately drops the container. Drop falls near you. Very handy if you don’t want to be ambushed while picking up items.
Call of Duty Mobile: Beginner Tips
Clan. After starting your fighting career, you should join a clan. It doesn’t matter if you need it or not. The clan gives an additional 5% experience at the end of the Network battle. At first glance, this is not much, but when you go through 1000 battles, then this is already a significant increase to the main level.
UAV change. If you are tired of your UAV, or you just want to change the drone for something else, there is a “Scoring Series” button in the window before the Network Battle. When you click on it, all additional weapons will open, and you can change your UAV, for example, to an automatic turret.
Drone is a killer. When you work in a crowd of opponents and you need to use a killer drone, it is not necessary to throw it in the direction of the enemies. You should find a secluded place and aim the drone up. He will find and destroy his target himself.
Possibility of closed rooms. If you want to play with friends in a Multiplayer game or Battle Royale, there is a “Closed Room” button before entering the map. By clicking on it, you will be taken to the squad selection menu. Now you can invite friends to your group or to the enemy squad, and fight against each other.
Shooting underwater. In the Battle Royale mode, you can swim and shoot underwater, even if the enemy is located on land, you will still hit him. In this case, the ballistics does not change, there is no distortion of the bullet’s flight. You can stay underwater for a long time. The main thing is not to suffocate!
Ammo stock. In the game, you can collect items knocked out by another player, and with the help of the Vulture perk, you can automatically pick up cartridges from corpses. The perk works in Network mode and in the Royal battle, in the latter, you first need to find the skill. The stock of cartridges can be almost infinite, namely 999 pieces, but the cartridges do not take up space in the inventory. It is very convenient and practical. Therefore, you can always have ammo.
Call of Duty Mobile System Requirements
Since the game can run on different devices, the requirements for these devices are different:
- Android – 2 or more GB of RAM is required. Operating system version 5.1 and higher. Recommended microprocessors based on the Snapdragon 625 and Adreno 506 core. Free space on the drive is 3 GB.
- IOS is the operating system on mobile devices of the apple company version 9.01 and higher. Memory and space requirements are the same as Android.
- Gameloop and Bluestacks emulators – operating system Windows 7 and higher. Microprocessor with a clock frequency of 1.8 Ghz, RAM at least 3 GB, free hard disk space from 4 GB.
These are the minimum requirements for your devices to run the game. But for a comfortable game, you should choose more powerful hardware, especially for computers, since in addition to the game itself, you should take into account the load that the emulator puts on the chips.
Call of Duty Mobile: Graphics and controls settings
As soon as you first connected to the game, be sure to go to the “Settings” menu, and set them in the way that is convenient for you. The game mode “Game against Artificial Intelligence” will help you figure out the settings (we will talk about it later). In this mode, you will understand how the controls behave, feel the dynamics of the gameplay. After playing a little against bots (these are game characters – robots, the so-called artificial intelligence).
There are several tabs in the “Settings” menu:
- Basic settings.
- Sound and image.
- KB parameters.
- Quick message.
Since the game strives to be a top-notch mobile first-person shooter, there are a lot of things to change in the settings.
We advise you to spend a little time and customize the control buttons for yourself so that you can comfortably play Call of Duty Mobile.
The game has 2 control modes:
- The simplified mode is auto-shooting. It is suitable for beginners. There is an item “Limit automatic fire distance when firing from the hip.” If you put it, then reduce the diameter of the auto-aim.
- Advanced mode – suitable for those who like to control shooting themselves. There are 4 items here that only affect the right button. “Aiming with one touch” – automatic aiming when you press the fire button. “Shooting from the hip” – here you will have to enter the scope yourself. If you click on the gear, you can choose which gun to use to auto-aim. A list of available weapons will open, in front of each you can put or remove auto-aim. Item “Custom” – here you can set the aiming parameters.
- Scale is the physical size of a button that you can change on your screen.
- Transparency – you can set how brightly the button will be highlighted on the screen.
- Remove the button – everything is clear here, if there is an auto-aim, then it is not needed.
The left button, unlike the right one, is in a static position, namely, it does not move, but stands still.
You can also select settings in “SI” – a network game (multiplayer) and in “KB” – a royal battle. You can set the settings for each mode differently, but the principle is the same.
- Auto aiming – if you are close to an opponent, the system will automatically aim for you.
- Fast run (from a prone position) – if you have it turned on, then when you lie down and start running, your character gets up and runs. If this item is turned off, then your hero will remain in the prone position and will crawl.
- Fixed shooting – if this item is enabled, then your shooting button will not jump, but will stand in one place. If the item is disabled, the button will move across the bottom of the screen.
- Quick grenade throw – if you enable this item, then after clicking on the grenade, the person will throw it without any hesitation. But if you turn it off, when throwing, you can hold down the grenade icon and independently choose where the projectile will fly.
- Joystick auto run – when this setting is enabled, a run icon will appear on your joystick. If you reach the joystick to it, then you will run and no longer need to pull the joystick. If disabled, you will have to pull the joystick yourself to run.
- Fixed joystick – if you want the joystick not to jump around the screen, then you should enable this item.
Next is the Aiming setting. It will help a lot if you have enabled the “Custom” section in the Advanced mode:
- “Press and hold to aim” – in order to aim and not exit the sight, you must constantly hold the sight button. When you don’t need the scope, just take your finger off the button.
- “Click to aim” – one click of the “sight” and you aimed the sight, another click and you left the sight.
- “Hybrid aiming” – combines the two previous points.
- “Tap twice to aim” – to aim, double-tap on the button of the sight, and also exit it.
Show left fire button – if you enable this item, the left button will appear in aiming mode.
Sliding (when running) – there are two items that can be switched. The first allows you to slip when you press the “crouch” button while running, the second when you hold “crouch” you will slide.
Gyroscope – if you enable this item, you will be able to control the camera by the phone itself, that is, you should tilt the phone to move the camera. You can set the phone to control the camera only in aiming mode. Optionally, you can turn off the gyroscope. You can set the gyroscope to work horizontally or vertically.
Camera field of view – by adjusting the camera slider, you can narrow or increase the field of view.
Sound and picture
Graphics should be set to your taste. Basically, the graphics should be adjusted to your mobile device. The only thing we can advise is to set the number of frames to the maximum, as far as your phone pulls.
But even on flagship smartphones in the Royal battle, the frame rate starts to sag after 15 minutes of play. The mode is very demanding on hardware. If you play the Network game more often, then you can set the settings that suit your device (preferably as much as possible). Since the load on the video chip and processor in multiplayer is fundamentally different from what happens in the Royal battle. It depends on the large size of the map, a lot of buildings, equipment, trenches, towers, and so on. So, if you play Battle Royale more, then you should lower your graphics settings.
Rotation mode – it is recommended to set according to the standard.
Sensitivity preset – here the developers have taken care of the players, and they themselves offer a couple of options.
- Standard sensitivity – that is, the sensitivity of the camera. At the maximum, the camera twitches a lot, so it is recommended to set the average value.
- Sensitivity in aiming mode – you should also set the average value so that the camera does not slow down or jump.
- The sensitivity of a tactical sight is the sight of assault rifles, optics are installed on x. Here, each player sets the slider at will.
- Sniper scope sensitivity – adjusts the scope for sniper rifles. Here, each player sets the parameter for himself.
Firing sensitivity (i.e. adjusting the camera while shooting):
- Standard sensitivity.
- Sensitivity while aiming.
- Tactical scope sensitivity.
- Sniper scope sensitivity.
The settings can be set the same as in the previous section.
Gyro sensitivity – here, as well as in the 2 previous sections, the player adjusts the sensor for himself. It should be remembered that the settings are made according to the tilt of the phone.
For each parameter set, you should check it in action: will it be convenient for you to play or is there a need to change the value. It should be noted that the sensitivity in the Multiplayer game may differ from the sensitivity in the Royal battle.
The rest of the parameters will be understood even by beginners, and they are not difficult to adjust.
If Call of Duty Mobile: Won’t start, Won’t login, Won’t load, or crashes
For several months, Call of Duty Mobile has been in the global official release. A lot of users were waiting for it. But the game turned out to be very demanding on the system on which it can work. Therefore, players often have problems entering the game. If problems with authorization were resolved by themselves, at the official launch of the game, but errors at the entrance and into the game still remained. At the moment, developers are trying to eliminate some of the errors, rebuilding the login algorithm, but until a global update is released, there is no need to wait for a fix. Today we will talk about the most common problems and offer several options for solving them.
Call of Duty Mobile: Endless Loading
Several reasons can affect the endless launch of the game, namely, it does not load the game process and the loading symbol is spinning on the screen:
- Weak data signal – this problem mainly occurs with mobile Internet. If you have good hardware on your device, try changing the network to Wi-Fi or a fixed connection (twisted pair, optical).
- Weak or outdated device – The infinite launch issue can occur if your device does not meet the gaming requirements. That is, your phone has a weak microprocessor, little RAM, not a sufficiently efficient video card or chip. The problem is solved by adding memory, changing the video card. But this is quite expensive, and if it is not possible to change the insides of the system unit or the smartphone, then you should wait for the download (it will happen anyway) and set the minimum settings.
- Out of memory – often occurs if there is no or little space on the system disk. It is solved by removing unnecessary trash, cleaning the system (for this you can use the CCleaner application). Often there is not enough space for a paging file that cannot pass the necessary information flow (found on a PC), for this you need to disable third-party programs.
- Game server overload is a common problem, since the game is new, and no one expected such a stir among users (there were more than 5 million downloads in the first day after the official release). In this case, you should try to log in later.
Call of Duty Mobile: Won’t launch, won’t log in
It often happens that the system meets the requirements of the game, that the gamer has already logged in several times, and even reached a certain level, but at one moment the game stopped running, often began to crash, hang. The situation is unpleasant, so we offer you the following solutions:
- Check the game for updates – you can view updates through Google Play or the App Store. You should go to the game page, and if there are new updates, just download them. Also, the availability of updates can be viewed in the store menu and in the settings of mobile devices in the “Applications – Updates” item.
- Check for updates on Android or iOS – often launch problems appear with an outdated version of the operating system on the phone, so you should check for updates and install them.
- An error in the game configuration – a problem with loading may appear if the game is “crooked”, after which it either starts for a long time or does not start at all. This is due to the fact that during the download or installation, the connection failed, and some files were not installed correctly. The problem is solved by completely removing the game from the device, and a fresh installation.
Call of Duty Mobile: Crashing
Usually, the game often crashes on emulators through which users play Call of Duty Mobile on computers. At the moment, 2 emulators are officially presented – Gameloop and Bluestacks. If the computer supports the necessary requirements, then you should install the OpenGL engine in the emulator settings, since it is faster and more efficient than DirectX. If you feel that your computer hardware “sags” before the requirements of the game, then set the minimum resolution and frame rate in the settings of the emulator and Call of Duty Mobile itself. It is also necessary to install from 2 to 4 microprocessor cores that will be used in the program.
If the problem persists, try uninstalling the emulator and reinstalling it, or using a different program. Also, playing in a window will help solve the problem, that is, you should not play in full screen mode, while it is advised to disable all third-party programs and unnecessary processes.